Do you want a sexier, more passionate marriage? Do you want a way to connect and flirt with your partner throughout the day? Would you like to plan getaways together while also keeping them on a shared calendar? What about being held accountable in your participation as well as your partner’s?
If you said yes to any of these, look no further. There’s an app for that! No kidding! It’s called Passionly: the App that Makes Sexy Marriage Simple!
My friends Erica Grigg and her partner, Tim Watson have worked tirelessly to create this incredible app in their mission to help others create their most passionate and sexy marriage. I was among many asked to try out the app and give feedback. I was quite impressed to say the least!
What I LOVE about Passionly:
- It involves SEX! I have used other apps to connect with my husband yet they did not include sex, in fact there was no mention of it. Considering sex is a huge part of most relationships, this is an essential piece. Passionly not only includes talk of sex, it provides you with sex date ideas which are appealing to those who may struggle with thinking outside of the box.
- It supports daily flirting and connection which greatly increases the chances for sex.
- It has a calendar for planning weekly dates as well as quarterly getaways. Whether you have kids or not, this can be helpful in follow through for all of the vacations you dream up, but never take.
- It allows you to track your progress which allows for accountability between partners.
- You can share sexy photos in a private, secure way.
- It’s mobile which makes it convenient for our busy lives! In fact, the feedback I gave about the Passionly app was this, “I love Passionly because it utilizes what we all use every single day–- our phones –and makes it a tool for our relationship rather than an enemy. “ Plus their Kickstarter will enable them to offer an iPhone app and in their stretch goal, an Android app.
- It just got even more affordable starting at $5 per month!
- It also offers a book to make their recommendations even more valuable–taking advice from smart therapists and counselors just like me.
- It can work for any relationship. Do you need more support? They also offer recommendations for counselors and therapists.
- It also assigns challenge activities to complete together.
The Passionly app & book helps promote, cultivate, and sustain intimacy, connection, and passion within any marriage. In fact, I see this as a great app for relationships, married or not.
Do you want to be part of this exciting project? Back their Kickstarter!
Check out their FB page to keep up to date.
If you do get the Passionly app, be sure to let me know what you think!
Until next time,
Dr. Lily A. Zehner, MFT-C is a therapist who specializes in sex, intimacy, and relationships. Her private practice is located in Denver where she helps others reach their fullest relational and sexual potential. To learn more about her and her services, please feel free to take a look around her website.